Email Deliverability Specialist - remote work ok
Are you an e-mail deliverability expert? The role of the Email Deliverability Specialist is to maximize deliverability rates.
You must have pervious postmaster and/or email deliverability experience.
Who we are:
We are an innovative Internet marketing company in Santa Clara, California—the heart of Silicon Valley, and are allowing remote work for this position.
Our global team of technology-driven entrepreneurs and marketers deliver ambitious amounts of online leads to hundreds of companies every year.
We need an email marketing specialist to join our family and become a pivotal part of our business, as we continue to grow year by year.
What we’re looking for:
You should …
- Know the ins and outs of e-mail deliverability, and have hands-on experience with volume in e-mails.
- Have experience with e-mail marketing and sending e-mails to large numbers of subscribers
- Be able to guide the development of scripts to analyze deliverability of emails.
- Be able to set up and monitor delivery metrics, and develop plans to improve inbox placement.
- Be able to work with a team to make sure we are in compliance with legal requirements such as CAN-SPAM.
- Be able to maintain IP reputation.
- Be able to remedy blacklists, identify spam traps, and work with an ISP to optimize sending rates.
- Have a proven track record.
- Have experience with deliverability testing.
- Have strong knowledge of email filtering technologies.
- Have great knowledge and standing within the email deliverability community.
- Have previous experiencing working successfully in an environment requiring employees to wear multiple hats.
- Have working knowledge with return path, lasbhack, message systems, SNDS, RBLS, MTA, MxToolbox, Spamhaus. 250ok, Email on Aci, and FBL/CFL.
- Have technical knowledge of mail servers (Postfix, Port25, Mdaemon, Message Systems, etc.).
- Have working knowledge of maintaining IP reputation.
- Have working knowledge of constructing emails to render accurately and test against all clients and browsers.
- Be able to run reports on deliverability, as well as analyze them and make recommendations based on that analysis.
Your job responsibilities:
Work with all members of our marketing and technology team to develop a strategy for growing our e-mail.
Identify opportunities, and troubleshoot and fix.
Drive our strategy for subscriber acquisition and improve user experience and targeting.
Follow e-mail and website analytics and use them to identify untapped areas for growth.
Perform copywriting and work with our graphic designer to come up with creatives[TT1] .
Oversee the full life cycle of an e-mailing campaign, from conception of the idea to testing, measuring, and optimizing.
Compensation includes: competitive salary and bonus.
[TT1]Creatives generally means people who create, did you intend this?